Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Meet The Demo Armies: PHR



This is the fourth post in a series.

This is the final post introducing my demo armies for Dropzone Commander. Each army consists of the starter box as the core, and two additional blisters to add a third command battlegroup to each. This allows me to use the cards in the demo games and gives players a bit more firepower. At the bottom is a quick "cheat sheet" army list I have made for the army that lets the player's visually identify what i what, and uses only the stats and rules I feel necessary for a demo game (albeit a demo game geared towards folks who already have experience in other tabletop games).



Three battlegroup PHR demo army

The new additions - a command battlegroup with two command walkers and four scout walkers.


PHR demo army cheat sheet. Design by myself, stats by Hawk Wargames. Reposted with permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment