Saturday, March 9, 2013

Some DZC, French, and a Cake


So posting has been a bit sparse. I've been up to a lot of video games recently (Path of Exile and Eve), so there hasn't been a ton of modelling done.

I did have a recent birthday, and my wife made me a tank-cake:

Luckily she took some old PSC tanks instead of the heavier metal ones that probably would have sunk in the frosting!
Painted up some DZC Scourge Corsair interceptors. They're probably the worse interceptor in the game (Simon would disagree!) but I think they look cool.  


And last but not least, I painted up some French vehicles during SnowQuester. I bought these on a commission at Huzzah ($150 for the below, along with 2 additional Somuas and 4 additional Hotchkiss). I couldn't turn down such a deal - they were pre-assembled, so I took it as a speed painting challenge. Five hours total - 4 hours painting, and one hour on decals and weathering. Not too shabby quality for such a quick job =)








So what's new on my plate? I'm working on an Early War Polish "Black Brigade" army using True North figures. Expect a few posts on those coming up soon. Also have a 28mm Black Brigade force in the pipe for Bolt Action - look for a Tankette to be posted up on BoltAction.net soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment