Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Itty Bitty Tanks: More Microarmor Cold War Polish

Finished off some more Microarmor Polish...gotta clear the painting table for the Resistance!



Looking for ideas on good flightstands for the Microarmor if anyone has any suggestions....I'm currently leaning towards old GW flight stands if I can find some on eBay.




Also have no clue what half of these figures are - I know the T80s and BMP1s, and trucks are trucks, but the rest of what I assume are reconnaissance/command vehicles I'm lost on.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Cool looking army. I think the tanks are T-72s, the tracked vehicles with turrets are armored personel carriers: BMP-1 (small turret) and BMP-2 (large turret). The 4 wheeled vehicles are BDRMs. The ones with 4 tubes on the top have AT missiles, the others are reconnaissance vehicles. The large flat tracked vehicles are also troop transports, sometimes used as HQ vehicles or ambulances.

    ReplyDelete