Saturday, August 2, 2014

Not a ton of updates recently...

Updates have been sparse. Been occupied with a few projects for other sites. Mainly a lot of the new Flames of War Great War stuff, the first of which are up on WWPD here and the Germans will be up soon. Also some sci-fi stuff that will be revealed shortly. But now that that's all out of the way, I had a frenzy today of working on projects that are all for me!



So, after so many 15mm WW1s, today I jumped around eras and scales like crazy. First I assembled some 28mm WW2 tanks, then some 10mm sci-fi buildings, and now I'm working on some 6mm Cold War. A7V for scale. As a side note, whoever thought .50 cals as separate pieces for 6mm can go stuff it.



I have a huge BFAS Ottoman army to start working on, but I want to get through GenCon and NOVA before I start digging into them.

1 comment:

  1. Eclectic project list there! I'm struggling in painting my BFAS Swedes and have elected to farm out both the Poles and Ottomans to different painting services - once down with the swedes it's back to 28mm for me!

    ReplyDelete