Wednesday, September 3, 2014

By Fire and Sword: Ottoman Spahis


Trying to knock out some of my Ottoman platoons between DZC Resistance waves arriving here in the U.S. Started off with a platoon of normal spahis with shields. Actually painted these twice - tried to do a "historically accurate" scheme with everyone in the different colored robes, but abandoned it after it was done because I thought it looked like crap.


So, I'm sticking with my "uniformed" renaissance look like I did with my Polish. Here, all my spahis will be red. Personally, it just suits my painting style better and helps me visually in the game to have my units color coded, especially since these figures will be publicly used in a convention game next year.




Also trying to finish a second platoon of spahis (these with lances) before the next Resistance wave arrives (Cyclones, Technicals, and Alexanders).

No comments:

Post a Comment