Sunday, April 5, 2015

By Fire and Sword: Janissaries

What a better way to celebrate Easter than by the Islamic forced conscription of young Christian boys from the 16th century.



This totals up to 8 FSP of Janissaries. I got the "special" regiment box, so it came with a few extra stands, although not an extra command stand. Should add some bright color to the army, although I can only use them at divisional level :(


Next up on the table are 18 stands of spahis with lances. They are a pain to put together with the lances, and I'll probably try to knock out all 18 before photographing them (less times opening my quickshade = longer shelf life), so it might be a while before you see them up there.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, Scott! Can't wait for division level games. Still waiting on my KS shipping notification.

    Franko

    ReplyDelete