Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Guild Ball: Fishermen

Painted up a second Guild Ball crew - Fishermen. This gives me two (polar opposite) teams to demo the game with, and also for me to learn it. I've been playing Butchers exclusively, and am already figuring out which figures I like and which I don't.



These are the resin models I'm not too sold on them - I think I prefer the metals...but we'll see how they hold up over time. My biggest issue with metals is paint chipping, so we'll see how mine fare. These resins are VERY flimsy, and I wouldn't be surprised if they break soon.







As to what's next, I'm not really sure. I've got a ton of Kings of War on the shelf - 28mm KoM refinements, and my 15mm Game of Thrones project, but both are awaiting bases to arrive from the UK...and with that said, there's just not a lot of KoW being played locally either....

I've been playing a lot of board games - Heroes of Normandie, Mice and Mystics, Myth, and just recently picked up Conflict of Heroes. Those take away a lot of gaming and painting time.

Awaiting the next wave of DZC releases to have some more DZC to paint...that'll be nice. We had a small 12 person tournament locally, and hoping to hit 16 in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment